Sherpa Backpack "Sherpa"
The Swing Sherpa packing bag is available in two sizes (L and XL) and is included in the delivery of most Swing paragliders.
The standard backpack, L being 130 litre and the XL is a whopping 200 litre. Basically the large will be sufficient for most, unless you have a big competition harness or suchlike, in which case the XL has it covered.
Special Features of the Sherpa
- Side handles for comfortable lifting
- Padded shoulder straps and backrest
- Removable hip belt
- Additional sewn fixation strap inside the backpack for holding the wing or harness in place
- Load area for small parts easily accessible in the upper part of the backpack
- Compression straps for optimized adjustment of the volume
- Further side and top pockets
- Reflective stripes for better visibility in darkness
- Integrated compression possibility for small storage in the harness